If it doesn’t work, I can always return it! The only time this guarantee makes me slightly hesitate is if there is a restocking fee.
So when Summit Medical announced the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee for the EarPopper – without a restocking fee, I was delighted! Think about it- they guarantee you will be satisfied or they will refund your money…
I am including the details below. But first let me sum up in my own words.
Purchase the EarPopper through Summit Medical. If you aren’t satisfied with the device within the first 30 days, return it for a FULL refund! No restocking fee!
What does that tell you? Summit Medical has a quality product they believe in and are willing to stand behind.
Seriously- what do you have to lose by trying a natural, non-invasive treatment solution to ear issues associated with flying, scuba diving, allergies, colds, elevator rides, and driving through mountainous terrain?
(read about my crazy ears experience this week in hilly San Francisco and with tall buildings!)
If you suffer from ear issues associated with negative middle ear pressure, try the EarPopper. What do you have to lose?
Here are the details straight from the EarPopper website:
Money Back Guarantee (US only)
We want you to be satisfied with your EarPopper purchase. If you are not satisfied with the EarPopper, you may return it within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price.
The item must be returned in good condition, in its original box, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Rules and Restrictions and Return Exceptions before returning your item.
Our money back guarantee applies only to the EP-2100 EarPopper device purchased directly through Summit Medical. The 30 day money back guarantee does not apply to devices purchased from pharmacies, distributors, other on-line sources, or physicians. The policy also does not apply to the EP-3000 in-office device.
Returns by Mail
Here are the basic steps:
- Pack the item securely in the original package, if possible. Enclose a copy of the original packing slip with the device.
- The device must be returned in good condition, in its original box, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Contact Summit Medical Customer Service Department at 1-888-229-2875 to obtain your Return Authorization Number. Once you have obtained your Return Authorization Number, write this number on the outside of the package and ship the return package to the address provided by Customer Service. For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to us.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 10-15 business days of our receiving your returned product. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns.
Return Rules and Restrictions
Items must be returned within 30 days of delivery.
You must include a copy of the original packing slip. Be certain to save copies for your records. Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable. We will not accept CODs or third party billing for returned merchandise. If there is extensive damage to an item upon delivery, call Customer Service immediately at 1-888-229-2875. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 10-15 days of our receiving your returned product.
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to receive FREE updates!